Thursday, July 28 & Friday, July 29 ♦ 9am to 3pm ♦ Pinnacle High School Band Room
- Who Needs to Be There - All PHS incoming
freshman, drumline, front ensemble, and section leaders are to attend both
- This will be the opportunity for
the incoming students to learn the marching steps and commands in preparation
for Band Camp the following week in Prescott. Please eat a good breakfast before coming. Additional water will be available for
refills, so be sure to bring a water bottle.
Lunch will be provided by the Band Boosters both days.
- What to Bring -
- Tennis shoes or closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops
- Sunscreen (preferably on before coming in the
- Hat (suggested)
- Water Bottle
Any questions? Please contact Mr. Blue at email@example.com
7:00pm ♦ Thursday, July 28th ♦ Pinnacle High School Band Room
- Who Needs to Be There - This is an mandatory meeting. All students and at least one parent/guardian will be required to attend.
- What Will De Discussed - We will be discussing the band camp schedule, logistics, the District policy on prescription drugs brought to camp, Boarding Pass/What to Bring, and answering any questions at this meeting. All forms must be turned in before camp or your student will not be allowed to go to camp.
We will also be discussing the plans for the upcoming marching season,
and reviewing the associated costs (show shirt, shoes, etc.) So that we may place your student’s order as soon
as possible, please bring a checkbook to the meeting.
Any questions? Please contact Deb McWhorter at firstname.lastname@example.org
6:00pm ♦ Wednesday, May 18th ♦ Pinnacle High School Band Room
- Who Needs to Be There - This is an important meeting. Elections will be held for the Board for next year. The planned Booster budget for the fall marching season will be discussed. All parents should plan to be there.
Any questions? Please contact Lori Rickert at email@example.com or Cathy Caughran at firstname.lastname@example.org