posted Oct 2, 2013, 8:57 AM by PHS Big Blue Band
Details for Gilbert High School Marching Competition on 10/5:
Call Time: 11:30 a.m.
Performance Time: 3:30 p.m.
Awards: 9:45 p.m. (we will not be staying for awards)
Estimated Return Time: 6 p.m.
- If your child is taking the SAT on Saturday morning, please make arrangements to transport them to Gilbert High School as the bus needs to depart no later than 12:15 p.m. STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE THEMSELVES TO THE COMPETITION
- Contact Mrs. McWhorter when you arrive at Gilbert High School and she will help unite you with the band.
- Remind your student to make arrangements to have their uniform and instrument loaded or transport their instrument with them.
- The cost of admission tickets are $7 each. Children 12 and under are free. (They only accept CASH at the admission gate.)
- Remember to have your student put on sunscreen as they will be outside for several hours.
- Be sure the kids eat before reporting for call time or bring a lunch to eat on the way to Gilbert High School.
will be providing water and snacks. (Snacks are provided after the
performance. Students most likely will not have time to go to the
concession stand as we plan to load and head home immediately following
- Please be sure your student has their show shirt, athletic shorts, black socks, marching shoes, and gloves.
Location: Gilbert High School
1101 E Elliot Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234
<click for map>