posted Oct 29, 2015, 8:09 AM by PHS Big Blue Band
Details for Senior Night Game vs Horizon on 10/30:
- Seniors and their parents will be announced/honored at this game. Be sure to look for our seniors' banners on the fence inside the entrance to the field when you come to the game.
- Senior parents will escort their child to be recognized on the field at half-time.
- Senior parents, please check in with Mrs. McWhorter when you arrive at the game. We will be taking photographs of you and your student.
- Only seniors will be wearing their uniforms and honorary capes at this Friday's game.
- Non-seniors are welcome to wear school appropriate costumes.
- The band will be performing Thriller with Horizon High School's band at half-time.
- Please note, we will not be needing equipment assistants, help with uniforms, or help with plumes and gauntlets this game. THANK YOU so much for those who volunteered.