posted Oct 8, 2013, 8:59 AM by PHS Big Blue Band
updated Oct 10, 2013, 7:32 PM
Barry Goldwater High School Marching Invitational:
Call Time: 7:00 a.m.
Performance Time: 10:15 a.m.
Awards: 4:30 p.m. (CHANGED!) (Not staying for awards)
Estimated Return Time: ~11:15 a.m.
Students will be returning to Pinnacle following Goldwater performance.
- Parents are to pick students up at that time and bring them back later for the US Bands 3:30 call time. If you prefer to take your child directly from Barry Goldwater High School, you must turn a note in to Mr. Blue no later than Friday morning.
- Equipment Trucks will remain loaded for later departure.
- Students are to return to Pinnacle for 3:30 call time.
US Bands Arizona Regional:
Call Time: 3:30 p.m.
Performance Time: 6:20 p.m. (CHANGED!)
Awards: 8:20 p.m.
Estimated Return Time: 9:30 p.m.
- We do not know the cost of admission for either competition at this time.
- Remember to have your student put on sunscreen as they will be outside for several hours.
- Please be sure the kids eat before reporting for each call time.
- Please send a lunch or money for the concession stand for the US Bands portion of the day.
- We will be providing water and snacks, but you may consider sending money for the concession stand.
- Please be sure your child has their show shirt, athletic shorts, BLACK SOCKS, marching shoes, and gloves.
Barry Goldwater High School
2820 W Rose Garden Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85027
<click for map>
Liberty High School
9621 West Speckled Gecko Drive
Peoria, AZ 85383
<click for map>