posted Oct 7, 2014, 9:15 AM by PHS Big Blue Band
updated Oct 7, 2014, 9:15 AM
Details for Gilbert High School Marching Invitational on 10/11:
Call Time: 1 p.m.
Performance Time: 5:15 p.m.
Awards: 8:45 p.m.
Estimated Return Time: 10 p.m.
- If your child is planning on attending the homecoming dance:
- Arrangements must be made beforehand to pick your child up following their performance. They may depart once they have changed out of their uniform and taken care of their instrument.
- A note must be turned in to Mr. Blue to let him know of their early departure no later than Friday morning.
- STUDENTS MAY NOT DRIVE THEMSELVES
- Spectator tickets are $8 each. Children 12 and under are free. They only accept cash at the admission gate.
- Be sure the kids eat a good lunch before reporting for call time.
- Remember to have your student put on sunscreen as they will be outside for several hours.
- Students should BRING A LUNCH or money for the concession stand (if they are not departing early for the dance).
- Please be sure students have their tan SHOW shirt, athletic shorts, black socks, marching shoes, and gloves.
- If you plan to watch the kids perform, plan on being at the location at least 20 minutes before their performance time.
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please sign up to help!
Location: Gilbert High School
1101 E Elliot Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234