posted Oct 6, 2015, 10:59 AM by PHS Big Blue Band
updated Oct 6, 2015, 11:04 AM
Details for Campo Verde Marching Invitational on 10/10:
Call Time: 2 p.m.
Performance Time: 5:45 p.m.
Awards: 9:30 p.m.
Estimated Return Time: 10:30 p.m.
- If your child is planning on attending the homecoming dance:
- Arrangements must be made beforehand to pick your child up following their performance. They may depart once they have changed out of their uniform and taken care of their instrument.
- A note must be turned in to Mr. Blue to let him know of their early departure no later than Friday morning.
- STUDENTS MAY NOT DRIVE THEMSELVES
- Spectator tickets are $7 each.
- Be sure the kids eat a good lunch before reporting for call time.
- Remember to have your student put on sunscreen as they will be outside for several hours.
- Students should BRING A LUNCH or money for the concession stand (if they are not departing early for the dance).
- Please be sure students have their grey SHOW shirt, athletic shorts, black socks, marching shoes, and gloves.
- If you plan to watch the kids perform, plan on being at the location at least 20 minutes before their performance time.
- Did I mention WE NEED VOLUNTEERS? Please sign up to help!